Thursday, July 28, 2016

2016 - The year of Monkey

2016!!
What a year!!
This is the first time I am calling a year as "WTF"!
It never happened.
Even during whole of school, Jr. College. My terrible coaching for engineering (something that  I didn't pursue). So many entrances. Be it medical, engineering, architecture and others which I dont remember.
Then  the struggle to understand commerce concepts. Internship struggles and terrible neighbors during student days.
Nothing bothered me much. I always knew its gonna work out. Things will improve. I will improve.
But this year. Ohh My!!

I will remember it. Wonder recalling it. I might laugh at it later. 2016!

The year when I started  to actually think. Until here, I thought that I was making choices but  I didn't. I just went with the flow.

Now,the time has changed. I am changed. Took me so many years to finally come at this stage.

I hope I am not too late to  evolve far beyond!!    

No comments:

Post a Comment