Saturday, August 15, 2015

Numberphile


I lay down
Head on pillow
There's white everywhere
Sheets are white
So are the walls.
I read earlier that,
Colors depends on the wavelengths of light
That’s fine but  is it measurable? 
Yes, it is.
Everything is.
Numbers are everywhere.
The rotations blades are taking,
And the light that is enchanting
Food that I am eating
Air that I am breathing.
Time which is ticking
And the pendulum that is oscillating.
Steps I am walking
Around the degree that I am looking.
Sun that is burning
And heat its generating.
Life that is coming
And death which is now waiting.
Nature speaks in numbers.
If its so,
Isn’t God a mathematician?
And if he is so,
Even he made a blunder.
He made something
Beyond his control
Yeah!
We have what falls beyond
The almighty.
Its the feelings
The thoughts
And, the power to choose.

2 comments:

  1. Bawaaaa per se' make god a CA instead??😜
    Beautiful lines sir...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bawaaaa per se' make god a CA instead??😜
    Beautiful lines sir...

    ReplyDelete