Saturday, August 15, 2015

Jejuri 101


Like the first lecture of an earlier class., the day starts in office.
The same format continues, with varying contents. It matures and expects more from me.
But who is the teacher?
I look for it as I enter the colossal metal gate. 
And I pass and greet fellow members of the community.
They greet me with same respect. I pay thanks and return back to my thoughts.
I looked inside the cabins, cubicles and even on the production floor, Walking in between the heating and shouting machines.
I found the same greeting faces.
But all these doesn't fulfill my quest. So I keep on looking.
The floor is vast and I got tired. I returned back to my cell and sat on the revolving chair, switching the monitor on.
Time ran minutes by minutes and I have So much to do in so less time. I worried.
In between my moments of rest and work, I went out to learn from the teacher. But I could not find one.
I asked few, they nodded, but in a moment, forgot their own nods. And I moved on again.
Today, I failed in this attempt, like yesterday. But I shall look again, like today, during the same moments, between those tiny gaps from work.
May I get something more than the morning greetings tomorrow. 
I hope.

No comments:

Post a Comment